Mahaveer inter continental service Girl Education Programme (GEP) focuses on improving the conditions by which girls, especially those in the marginalized communities can access quality education. Education is an important tool that enables women and girls to participate in decisions that affect their lives and in improving their social status. GEP provides technical support while working through the formal school systems as well as through the integrated programs of Mahaveer inter continental service. Following the enactment of the Right to Education Act by the Government,?Mahaveer inter continental service has been actively engaged in several forums and consortiums along with other international agencies and the larger civil society to support the implementation of the Act in its true spirit. GEP is committed towards enabling effective implementation of education provisions and policies for rights, entitlements and empowerment of girls from most marginalized sections of the society in safe and secure, inclusive and gender responsive environments.
1. Eye Protection Rath (Eye Ambulance) : - So far, 1.20 lakh eyeglasses have been distributed by checking more than 3 lakh people, which is a world record.
2. Ears (check out deafness) Safety chariot (Ear Jock Ambulance)
3. World Records - 2
4. Bucket Distribution - So far, distribution of more than 2.75 lakhs of BabyKit
5. Kidney Dialysis - 40 per day at concessional rates: Dialysis of more than 36000 people has been done so far.
6. Self employment - 9035 people have been employed in self employment.
7. Other services - Delivery of blankets and cloth distribution to poor to poor, distribution of dessert, cloth, pooja material and powdered oil in poor settlements on occasion, distribution of school uniform and other garments to poor children, sandal jute Distribution and Plantation Organization is done with the members.